Complete solutions from a single source
We support our customers during the entire project phase with both the design of new plants and the modernisation of existing ones: from the initial layout and design through to the start of production.
We develop a basic design based on the technological requirements of the specification that is implemented in the manufacture of the switchgear and programming of the processors after the meticulously coordinated design phase. We further optimise the processes even after the commissioning phase. We are recognised for our state-of-the-art technology in automation and visualised process control.
A network of strong partners
We offer complete system solutions for the rolling mill industry in conjunction with the joint venture Mills & more GmbH that was founded in 2011. The three partners, hpl, CSE Seekamp and Milltec, pool their expertise in this joint venture and offer tailor-made solutions from a single source: starting with the planning and design through to the overall construction of new plants as well as the modernisation of existing rolling mills.
Partners of Mills & more GmbH and their core expertise include the following:
- hpl-Neugnadenfelder Maschinenfabrik GmbH – mechanical and plant engineering
- Milltec GmbH – process technology and model-based controls
- CSE Seekamp Elektroausrüstungen GmbH & Co. KG – electrical equipment for process and drive automation
The focus of Mills & more lies in the implementation of tailor-made solutions. The following are a top priority:
High possible degree of automation to improve the quality of the respective processes
- Adaptations with regard to the mechanics and electrics as well as the space and personnel qualifications
- Solid constructions and designs
- Simple operation and serviceability
- Integration of our solutions into existing concepts
Further information on Mills & more ™ can be found at: www.millsandmore.de